Thanks for visiting Southwest Florida Cheap Homes to check out our ridiculously discounted investment properties. If you haven’t already had a chance, be sure to sign up for our VIP Buyers List so you can get priority notification when a new property becomes available.
Attention Serious Investors
Are you tired of being told someone has wholesale houses for sale only to find they are asking 85% to 95% of fair market value and sometimes even more? Stop wasting your time on “wholesale” deals that are simply not deals at all.
We are active rehabbers in the South Florida market. We know what a good deal looks like – in TODAY’s market conditions. Lately we have been flooded with so many great properties at rock-bottom prices but we just don’t have the resources to handle every opportunity that comes along. That’s where you come in.
Take A Look Around
Feel free to poke around a bit and make yourself at home on our site. We’ve tried to keep things simple, while providing all the information and tools that investors like you need. Here are a couple of links you may want to try if you are not sure where to start:
- REI News – an aggregate resource of real estate investing news from some of the most trusted names in the industry. This blog style resource should be the first place you check each morning to keep your thumb on the pulse of the real estate industry.
- Listings - as obvious as the name sounds. Check here to view our currently available properties and their status. Listings include some neat features like demographic data, school districts, walkability, virtual tour videos, integrated satellite and street maps, and even mortgage calculators.
- VIP Buyers List – if you haven’t already signed up, this is where you can add yourself to our priority notification list. VIPs always get first notice when we have a new property for sale that meets your criteria. It’s free, easy, and we promise not to send you a bunch of sale pitch emails or waste your time.
- Special Financing – this section is mostly for credit-challenged buyers and others who can’t get traditional financing. If you are looking for a good hard-money lender, check it out.
- About - this one is also pretty self-explanatory, but if you want to know a bit more about who we are how we do business, select this page. You can also contact us via this page.